Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Pregnancy Update

It’s been a while since I’ve posted…but things have been busy! I’m entering into my 22nd week of pregnancy already. Time is going by so quickly!

So far, I’ve gained 11 lbs. according to the doctor’s scale. That is average for this time, but I know I’m just now entering the period of larger gain. Uh oh! I admit that I have been treating myself, but I don’t think I’ve gone too crazy. I’ve also continued to work out, though my trips to the gym have been much more sporadic. I just bought a prenatal workout DVD that I plan to try out tonight. I’m excited, since it has a workout for each stage of pregnancy, including after.

Other than that, we did find out that our precious baby is a girl! It didn’t really sink in at first since the whole time I was thinking boy, boy, boy! I never had a preference one way or the other, anyway. Needless to say, we are thrilled and have really (me) enjoyed doing some girl’s shopping. I even cleared out her new closet and started hanging her little outfits. Too cute!

One of the things I got kind of excited about when I found out I was pregnant was of course…shopping! I’ve found my favorite maternity clothes at Gap. With all of their constant promos and coupons, most of it has been fairly reasonable and really good quality. I definitely see myself re-wearing much of what I’ve purchased with baby #2.

Anyway, now that fall is upon us, I’ve definitely been feeling much more domestic, and in the mood to cook. Watch out for some new cooking adventures and recipes that I’ll be testing out.

Be back soon!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment