Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

And I'm back again...with news!

I’ve once again taken a hiatus from my blog. I’ve had a lot of things happen to me from the time of my last posting until now, but my biggest news is, I’m going to be a mommy! Did you read that right? I’m going to be someone’s mother.

Obviously, I’m beyond excited. Now that we’re past the first trimester, I feel like I’m really getting used to the idea and feeling less stressed out about something going wrong. It looks like baby is here to stay!

This morning I was browsing a message board I frequent, where someone posted a picture of an adorable baby bear hat from a posting on Etsy. Since I love to knit and crochet, I decided to find my own pattern so I could recreate the hat myself.

It was during my search that stumbled upon THESE, the most adorable booties of all time:
Pattern for sale by Mon Petit Violon

Needless to say, I will be heading out to buy the materials for this project today. I've been itching to create something for baby, and this project is perfect, considering he or she will arrive in January. I'll post a picture of them when I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment